APM-76 Sculpey Push-Mold - Letters & Numbers
Letters and numbers are a must have for any crafter! Alphabet mold give dimension to your projects – great alternative to stamping! The fun neutral font works perfectly across all projects! Perfect for paper crafting, jewelry making and much more! Letter size is 10-12mm tall.
Sculpey® Molds – Discriminating artists and everyday clay users will enjoy an exact replica time and time again; Sculpey Molds allow you to do just that. Adults and kids will enjoy the freedom of creating molds in the perfect colors and the savings compared to store bought embellishments. Sculpey Molds are a fantastic and easy way to personalize any craft project.
How to Use a Push Mold:
1. Condition clay and roll clay ball the size of the impression you are going to make.
2. Press the clay completely into the mold.
3. Remove excess clay that does not fit in the mold cavity. Clay should be flush with the top of the mold.
4. To release, gently nudge the clay away from the edge of the mold toward the center of the molded piece.
5. DO NOT PLACE FLEXIBLE PUSH MOLD IN OVEN. Bake molded piece according to clay manufacturers’ suggestion, allow to cool and start embellishing.
• A little clay goes a long way. Practice to determine how much clay will fill your selection – it takes less than you think!
• Lightly mist the mold with water before pressing in the clay. This will make releasing the clay from the mold even easier. A light dusting of corn starch also works as a release.
• You can press a variety of colors into the mold simply by adding colors into the section of the mold you want colored. Build from the bottom upwards.
• Place mold, with clay in it, inside your refrigerator freezer for about 90 seconds. Remove and “pop” your creation out of the mold like an ice cube.