CE-GRSET Cernit Granite Premium Polymer Clay - Set of 6x65gm
Cernit® clay is a polymer modeling compound made of natural clay mixed with plastic--known as an oven ceramic. Preferred by professional artists and craftspeople, Cernit polymer clay is known for its excellent quality, durability and resilient finish. Colours will darken slightly after curing.
Benefits of Cernit polymer clay:
• Soft and easy to work, right out of the package
• Exceptional tensile strength, allowing for thin and delicate creations
• Tiny pieces can be boiled at 100 degrees Celsius instead of baked
• Heat-cured only--will not air cure
• Long shelf life--remains workable for more than a year with proper storage (as listed on the label)
• Less porous than other polymer clays--can be used to create floating objects
• Does not stain hands or surfaces
• Non-toxic and phthalate-free
• Compatible with Kato Polyclay™
Cernit stone texture polymer clay is ideal for recreating the look of rock and gemstone surfaces. Bakes at 215-270 degrees Fahrenheit (102-132 degrees Celsius). Colors include agate, basalt, granite, quartz, savanna and sienna.