We stock all the popular brands of polymer clay - an oven hardening clay which is used to make gorgeous beads, sculptures, photo frames, pendants, inros, and so many more wonderful things!
- If you are looking for a firmer clay which holds detail and is also good for working with in the hotter weather, then Kato is the best option. It needs a bit more conditioning to start with but worth the effort.
- If you are wanting a softer clay that is easy to condition then either Fimo Soft, Premo Sculpey, Studio or Sculpey III are what you need.
- For children the easiest to work with are Pluffy, Sculpey III & Fimo Soft.
- For making sculptures or dolls, Living Doll or Super Sculpey are the best clays for this purpose.
- Any clay can be painted with Acrylic paints - if you want one that you are completely covering then Original Sculpey or Super Sculpey Ex-Firm (Grey) may be the best option for you.
Click on a category heading below to take you to the full range in each: